AccuBind Adroit stands as a versatile binding machine, proffered with unique features. This is user-friendly product that is appreciable for its multiple uses. It performs three basic activities active in binding; creasing, window cutting, stapling and hole punching. Provided processes are programmed in such a manner that the user just has to supply the prints in a non-automatic way and the rest task is machine-controlled. Offered machine also assists you to pre-define all undertakings and saves it for later operations. The machine is functioned via the Touch Control Panel and has other all-inclusive features that renders step binding and V-shape hole punching for total lay-flat opening of the photo-book. Apart from this, the AccuBind Adroit is provisioned with an exceptional feature of providing multiple operations on single sheet in an single score. This property can be utilized for making panel card, fold-overs, and table standers, which can be utilized as menu cards, calendars etc.
Key Features :
- Movable stapling machines as well as Sliding Tray executions for handy stapling.
- Makes up-to 6 crease or windows as per sheet in an individual run.
- Combined with the process of stapling, window cutting and hole punching with utmost precision.
- Featured with digital micro controllers as well as optimal LCD touch screen for improved efficiency.
- Capable to store the 999 projects with precision in creasing, cutting and hole punching measurements.
- Double binding alternatives accessible are ; Window Cutting and Creasing.
*DESIGN REGISTERED AND PATENT PENDING
|MAX. PAPER SIZE||MIN. PAPER SIZE||MAX. PAPER THICKNESS||SPEED||POWER CONSUMPTION||POWER SUPPLY||WORKING DIMENSION||WEIGHT (approx)|
|19â€³ X 19â€³||12.5â€³||170 to 300 GSM with lamination||15 sheets/min (A3 size)||0.25 KW||220 V AC||27â€³ x 56â€ x 46â€||220 Kg.|
PNEUMATIC CONNECTION IS REQUIRED