ACCUBIND SW 401
Product Code : SW 401
AccuBind SW401 is a path-breaking production, which is attentively configured to make the binding procedure extremely precise and cost-efficient. Stacked with latest technology, this compact machine manages all the operations active in binding a Photo-book such as hole punching, window cutting, stapling and creasing. Provided with a built-in digital micro controller as well as a touch control panel, SW401 assists in pre-defining all projections and saves it for future utilization. It is also included with a unique feature of creating two creases on an individual page, which is particularly utilized for first and last page of the album. AccuBind SW 401 provides first of its variety that is highly accurate molded hole punching and step binding for an absolute lay-flat opening of the photo-book.
- LCD Touch Screens as well as digital micro controllers are provided for pre-defining all projects.
- Lay-Flat book binding procedures.
- Portable staplers as well as sliding tray executions for advantageous stapling.
- Stack trays are incorporated for elementary handling of the prints.
- Consolidate the procedure of hole punching, window cutting, and stapling with utmost precision; executed on a individual window.
- 999 Projects can be capably stored with a spacious memory of creasing, window cutting and hole punching activities.
- Availability of two binding alternatives named as Window Cutting and Creasing.
PNEUMATIC CONNECTION IS REQUIRED
Plot No. G-2320/1-A, Almighty Gate, Metoda GIDC, Kalavad Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360021, India